Prescription requests are not taken over the telephone.
- For those on regular medication, computerised prescription slips are used; these are in use at all three surgeries.
- Repeat prescriptions – YOUR SLIP MUST BE LEFT IN THE SURGERY AT LEAST TWO WORKING DAYS BEFORE THE PRESCRIPTION IS COLLECTED.
- Repeat prescriptions can also be ordered via our internet service. Please ask at any of our practice receptions for details. AGAIN PLEASE ALLOW TWO WORKING DAYS BEFORE THE PRESCRIPTION IS COLLECTED.
- The pharmacies all operate a very convenient collection system for repeat prescriptions - please ask your Chemist.
- If you require an item that is not on your repeat list you must see a doctor.
For patients living in a rural area and using Bodedern and Valley surgeries we offer a dispensing service of the most commonly used medications. Medication can be obtained by using your repeat prescription/a letter (but not telephone requests) within normal surgery opening hours.
However, in cases of emergency we will always endeavour to accommodate a patient in need.
Outside normal surgery hours please contact NHS Direct (0845 8501362) for details of your nearest pharmacy.